Beauty: July Favourites

16.7.17



Holidays are much needed guys,

I bet you are thinking the same. Being constantly busy in a huge city with lots of issues to solve everyday can be quite tricky and stressful. Having a break from all of this, can be the solution we are all looking for.

My July Beauty Favorites are a bunch of new products I have been trying lately. 

Let's start off with a new fragrance La Panthere by Cartier, it has been quite the surprise as I wasn't expecting it to be so refreshing and perfect for summer! It's a combination of gardenia and musky notes. The unique bottle features the face of the panther sculpted as a gemstone within the glass.

Second, but not in importance, is the Argan Hair Oil by Sunsilk, my new favorite to take care of my hair after the beach. It's nourishing and smooth, perfect for my thin and fragile hair. 


For make up, I have been using the new Vamp Luxury Eyeshadow by Pupa which it's a great shimmer cream eyeshadow for celebrating summer these days! It's very easy to apply and to remove (for me it's a big plus!)

My summer fave nail polish is the GlamoureX Factor by Catrice, which is not a new one but I've been loving it lately as it's the perfect shade to match all my summer outfits.


My new favorite day cream is the Moisturizing Soothing Cream with Rose water by Clinians and it has been great to my skin as it's moisturizing and nourishing with a fresh texture and a gentle smell.

Following, my beauty palette Sculpting & Highlighting Kit designed by Kate Moss for Rimmel it's a cheap and good option to keep your natural make up in place all day and night.


My new body fragrance is the Hamman Ritual by Tesori d'Oriente... the perfect fragrance: fresh, with a great smell and stays on for a while!




What are your summer beauty faves?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comment