Tropical On Trend

13.7.17



One of the biggest summer trend right now?

It's the Tropical trend. I have always been a fan of this one, since I have seen it taking over my Instagram feed and all over fashion magazines/runways. 


Zaful has some of the best tropical swimsuits (have a look) I have seen around. 

I would use this trend for home interior as well, such beautiful patterns! I love the white and black tropical and the green palm leaves patterns the most. Also yellow looks great too with this trend! I wore my pink sunnies from Zaful for this look, which in my opinion matches perfectly with the green and the denim shorts.


Bodysuit: ZAFUL
Sunnies: ZAFUL

Photos by theweirdycat and ven.elena










  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comment

  1. Hello,

    Lovely look !

    Sarah,https://sarahmodeeee.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete